30 CFR 250.1618 - Application for permit to modify.

§ 250.1618 Application for permit to modify.

(a) You must submit requests for changes in plans, changes in major drilling equipment, proposals to deepen, sidetrack, complete, workover, or plug back a well, or engage in similar activities to the District Manager on Form BSEE-0124, Application for Permit to Modify (APM). The submission of your APM must be accompanied by payment of the service fee listed in § 250.125. Before starting operations associated with the change, you must receive written approval from the District Manager unless you received oral approval under § 250.140.

(b) The Form BSEE-0124 submittal shall contain a detailed statement of the proposed work that will materially change from the work described in the approved APD. Information submitted shall include the present state of the well, including the production liner and last string of casing, the well depth and production zone, and the well's capability to produce. Within 30 days after completion of the work, a subsequent detailed report of all the work done and the results obtained shall be submitted.

(c) Public information copies of Form BSEE-0124 shall be submitted in accordance with § 250.186 of this part.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
U.S. Code: Title 31 - MONEY AND FINANCE
U.S. Code: Title 43 - PUBLIC LANDS

Title 30 published on 2015-10-21

The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 30 CFR Part 250 after this date.

  • 2017-02-03; vol. 82 # 22 - Friday, February 3, 2017
    1. 82 FR 9136 - Civil Penalty Inflation Adjustment
      GPO FDSys XML | Text
      DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR, Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement
      Final rule.
      This rule is effective on February 3, 2017.
      30 CFR Part 250
The section you are viewing is cited by the following CFR sections.