30 CFR 250.292 - What must the DWOP contain?
You must include the following information in your DWOP:
(a) A description and schematic of the typical wellbore, casing, and completion;
(b) Structural design, fabrication, and installation information for each surface system, including host facilities;
(c) Design, fabrication, and installation information on the mooring systems for each surface system;
(d) Information on any active stationkeeping system(s) involving thrusters or other means of propulsion used with a surface system;
(e) Information concerning the drilling and completion systems;
(f) Design and fabrication information for each riser system (e.g., drilling, workover, production, and injection);
(g) Pipeline information;
(h) Information about the design, fabrication, and operation of an offtake system for transferring produced hydrocarbons to a transport vessel;
(j) Flow schematics and Safety Analysis Function Evaluation (SAFE) charts (API RP 14C, sub section 4.3c, incorporated by reference in § 250.198) of the production system from the Surface Controlled Subsurface Safety Valve (SCSSV) downstream to the first item of separation equipment;
(k) A description of the surface/subsea safety system and emergency support systems to include a table that depicts what valves will close, at what times, and for what events or reasons;
(l) A general description of the operating procedures, including a table summarizing the curtailment of production and offloading based on operational considerations;
(m) A description of the facility installation and commissioning procedure;
(n) A discussion of any new technology that affects hydrocarbon recovery systems;
(p) If you propose to use a pipeline free standing hybrid riser (FSHR) on a permanent installation that utilizes a critical chain, wire rope, or synthetic tether to connect the top of the riser to a buoyancy air can, provide the following information in your DWOP in the discussions required by paragraphs (f) and (g) of this section:
(1) A detailed description and drawings of the FSHR, buoy and the tether system;
(2) Detailed information on the design, fabrication, and installation of the FSHR, buoy and tether system, including pressure ratings, fatigue life, and yield strengths;
(4) Detailed information regarding the tether system used to connect the FSHR to a buoyancy air can;
(5) Descriptions of your monitoring system and monitoring plan to monitor the pipeline FSHR and tether for fatigue, stress, and any other abnormal condition (e.g., corrosion) that may negatively impact the riser or tether; and
(6) Documentation that the tether system and connection accessories for the pipeline FSHR have been certified by an approved classification society or equivalent and verified by the CVA required in subpart I of this part; and
(q) Payment of the service fee listed in § 250.125.
Title 30 published on 20-Dec-2017 04:15
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 30 CFR Part 250 after this date.