30 CFR § 250.460 - What are the requirements for conducting a well test?
(a) If you intend to conduct a well test, you must include your projected plans for the test with your APD (form BSEE-0123) or in an Application for Permit to Modify (APM) (form BSEE-0124). Your plans must include at least the following information:
(1) Estimated flowing and shut-in tubing pressures;
(2) Estimated flow rates and cumulative volumes;
(3) Time duration of flow, buildup, and drawdown periods;
(4) Description and rating of surface and subsurface test equipment;
(5) Schematic drawing, showing the layout of test equipment;
(6) Description of safety equipment, including gas detectors and fire-fighting equipment;
(7) Proposed methods to handle or transport produced fluids; and
(8) Description of the test procedures.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.