30 CFR § 250.760 - What are the snubbing requirements?
(1) One set of pipe rams hydraulically operated,
(2) Two sets of stripper-type pipe rams hydraulically operated with spacer spool,
(3) An inside BOP or a spring-loaded, back-pressure safety valve in the open position located on the rig floor, and
(4) An essentially full-opening, work-string safety valve in the open position must be maintained on the rig floor at all times and a wrench to fit the work-string safety valve must be readily available.
(5) Proper connections must be readily available for inserting valves in the work string.
(b) Test the snubbing unit in accordance with § 250.737(a), (b), and (c).