30 CFR 291.108 - How do I pay the processing fee?

§ 291.108 How do I pay the processing fee?

(a) You must pay the processing fee electronically through the Fees for Services page on the BSEE Web site at http://www.bsee.gov, and you must include a copy of the Pay.gov confirmation receipt page with your complaint.

(b) You must include with the payment:

(1) Your taxpayer identification number;

(2) Your payor identification number, if applicable; and

(3) The complaint caption, or any other applicable identification of the complaint you are filing.

[ 76 FR 64462, Oct. 18, 2011, as amended at 81 FR 36154, June 6, 2016]

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
U.S. Code: Title 31 - MONEY AND FINANCE
U.S. Code: Title 43 - PUBLIC LANDS
The section you are viewing is cited by the following CFR sections.