30 CFR 291.109 - Can I ask for a fee waiver or a reduced processing fee?
(a) BSEE may grant a fee waiver or fee reduction in extraordinary circumstances. You may request a waiver or reduction of your fee by:
(1) Sending a written request to the BSEE Office of Policy and Analysis when you file your complaint; and
(2) Demonstrating in your request that you are unable to pay the fee or that payment of the full fee would impose an undue hardship upon you.
(b) The BSEE Office of Policy and Analysis will send you a written decision granting or denying your request for a fee waiver or a fee reduction.
(1) If we grant your request for a fee reduction, you must pay the reduced processing fee within 30 days of the date you receive our decision.
(2) If we deny your request, you must pay the entire processing fee within 30 days of the date you receive the decision.
(3) BSEE's decision granting or denying a fee waiver or reduction is final for the Department.
Title 30 published on 2015-10-21
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 30 CFR Part 291 after this date.
Title 30 published on 2015-10-21.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 30.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.