30 CFR 550.161 - What else must I submit with my application?

§ 550.161 What else must I submit with my application?

With your application, you must describe the proposed use giving:

(a) Details of the proposed uses and activities including access needs and special rights of use that you may need;

(b) A description of all facilities for which you are seeking authorization;

(c) A map or plat describing primary and alternate project locations; and

(d) A schedule for constructing any new facilities, drilling or completing any wells, anticipated production rates, and productive life of existing production facilities.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
U.S. Code: Title 31 - MONEY AND FINANCE
U.S. Code: Title 43 - PUBLIC LANDS