30 CFR 57.6407 - Circuit testing.
A blasting galvanometer or other instrument designed for testing blasting circuits shall be used to test the following:
(a) In surface operations -
(1) Continuity of each electric detonator in the blasthole prior to stemming and connection to the blasting line;
(2) Resistance of individual series or the resistance of multiple balanced series to be connected in parallel prior to their connection to the blasting line;
(3) Continuity of blasting lines prior to the connection of electric detonator series; and
(4) Total blasting circuit resistance prior to connection to the power source.
(b) In underground operations -
(1) Continuity of each electric detonator series; and
(2) Continuity of blasting lines prior to the connection of electric detonators.
Title 30 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 30 CFR Part 57 after this date.