30 CFR 590.4 - How do I file an appeal?

§ 590.4 How do I file an appeal?

For your appeal to be filed, BOEM must receive all of the following within 60 days after you receive the decision or order:

(a) A written Notice of Appeal together with a copy of the decision or order you are appealing in the office of the OEMM officer that issued the decision or order. You cannot extend the 60-day period for that office to receive your Notice of Appeal; and

(b) A nonrefundable processing fee of $150 paid with the Notice of Appeal.

(1) You must pay electronically through the Fees for Services page on the BOEM Web site at http://www.boem.gov, and you must include a copy of the Pay.gov confirmation receipt page with your Notice of Appeal.

(2) You cannot extend the 60-day period for payment of the processing fee.

[ 76 FR 64623, Oct. 18, 2011, as amended at 79 FR 21626, Apr. 17, 2014]

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code