30 CFR § 778.13 - Providing property interest information.
(a) The name and address of -
(1) Each legal or equitable owner(s) of record of the surface and mineral.
(2) The holder(s) of record of any leasehold interest.
(3) Any purchaser(s) of record under a real estate contract.
(b) The name and address of each owner of record of all property (surface and subsurface) contiguous to any part of the proposed permit area.
(c) A statement of all interests, options, or pending bids you hold or have made for lands contiguous to the proposed permit area. If you request in writing, we will hold as confidential, under § 773.6(d)(3)(ii) of this chapter, any information you are required to submit under this paragraph which is not on public file under State law.
(d) The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) numbers for all structures that require MSHA approval.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- 312 Ind. Admin. Code 25-4-17 - 312 IAC 25-4-17 - Surface mining permit applications; identification of interests
- 312 Ind. Admin. Code 25-4-58 - 312 IAC 25-4-58 - Underground mining permit applications; identification of interests