30 CFR 780.11 - What must I include in the description of my proposed operations?
(a) A narrative description of the -
(1) Type and method of coal mining procedures and proposed engineering techniques.
(3) Major equipment to be used for all aspects of the proposed operations.
(b) A narrative explaining the construction, modification, use, maintenance, and removal (unless you can satisfactorily explain why retention is necessary or appropriate for the postmining land use specified in the application under § 780.24 of this part) of the following facilities:
(1) Dams, embankments, and other impoundments.
(2) Overburden and soil handling and storage areas and structures.
(3) Coal removal, handling, storage, cleaning, and transportation areas and structures.
(5) Mine facilities.
(6) Water pollution control facilities.