30 CFR 872.14 - What are State share funds?
“State share funds” are moneys we distribute to you from your State share of the Fund each Federal fiscal year under section 402(g)(1)(A) of SMCRA. Your State share of the Fund is 50 percent of the reclamation fees we collected from within your State (excluding fees collected on Indian lands) and allocated to you, the State, in the Fund for coal produced in the previous fiscal year.
- 30 CFR 872.27 — How Does OSM Distribute and Award Minimum Program Make Up Funds?
- 30 CFR 874.13 — Reclamation Objectives and Priorities.
- 30 CFR 872.13 — What Moneys Does OSM Distribute Each Year?
- 30 CFR 872.22 — How Does OSM Distribute and Award Historic Coal Funds?
- 30 CFR 872.26 — What Are Minimum Program Make Up Funds?
- 30 CFR 872.33 — How Does OSM Distribute and Award Certified in Lieu Funds?
- 30 CFR 872.24 — What Are Federal Expense Funds?
- 30 CFR 887.11 — Eligibility for Grants.
- 30 CFR 886.20 — What Happens to Unused Funds From My Grant?