30 CFR 872.17 - What are Tribal share funds?
“Tribal share funds” are moneys we distribute to you from your Tribal share of the Fund each Federal fiscal year under section 402(g)(1)(B) of SMCRA. Your Tribal share of the Fund is 50 percent of the reclamation fees we collected and allocated to you, the Indian tribe(s), in the Fund for coal produced in the previous fiscal year from the Indian lands in which you have an interest.
- 30 CFR 872.27 — How Does OSM Distribute and Award Minimum Program Make Up Funds?
- 30 CFR 874.13 — Reclamation Objectives and Priorities.
- 30 CFR 872.13 — What Moneys Does OSM Distribute Each Year?
- 30 CFR 872.22 — How Does OSM Distribute and Award Historic Coal Funds?
- 30 CFR 872.26 — What Are Minimum Program Make Up Funds?
- 30 CFR 872.33 — How Does OSM Distribute and Award Certified in Lieu Funds?
- 30 CFR 872.24 — What Are Federal Expense Funds?
- 30 CFR 887.11 — Eligibility for Grants.