30 CFR Part 1206, Subpart C - Federal Oil
- § 1206.100 What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 1206.101 What definitions apply to this subpart?
- § 1206.102 How do I calculate royalty value for oil that I or my affiliate sell(s) under an arm's-length contract?
- § 1206.103 How do I value oil that is not sold under an arm's-length contract?
- § 1206.104 What publications are acceptable to ONRR?
- § 1206.105 What records must I keep to support my calculations of value under this subpart?
- § 1206.106 What are my responsibilities to place production into marketable condition and to market production?
- § 1206.107 How do I request a value determination?
- § 1206.108 Does ONRR protect information I provide?
- § 1206.109 When may I take a transportation allowance in determining value?
- § 1206.110 How do I determine a transportation allowance under an arm's-length transportation contract?
- § 1206.111 How do I determine a transportation allowance if I do not have an arm's-length transportation contract or arm's-length tariff?
- § 1206.112 What adjustments and transportation allowances apply when I value oil production from my lease using NYMEX prices or ANS spot prices?
- § 1206.113 How will ONRR identify market centers?
- § 1206.114 What are my reporting requirements under an arm's-length transportation contract?
- § 1206.115 What are my reporting requirements under a non-arm's-length transportation arrangement?
- § 1206.116 What interest applies if I improperly report a transportation allowance?
- § 1206.117 What reporting adjustments must I make for transportation allowances?
- § 1206.119 How are royalty quantity and quality determined?
- § 1206.120 How are operating allowances determined?
82 FR 36953, Aug. 7, 2017, unless otherwise noted.