30 CFR Subpart C - Federal Oil
- § 1206.100 What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 1206.101 How do I calculate royalty value for oil I or my affiliate sell(s) under an arm's-length contract?
- § 1206.102 How do I value oil not sold under an arm's-length contract?
- § 1206.103 What publications does ONRR approve?
- § 1206.104 How will ONRR determine if my royalty payments are correct?
- § 1206.105 How will ONRR determine the value of my oil for royalty purposes?
- § 1206.106 What records must I keep to support my calculations of value under this subpart?
- § 1206.107 What are my responsibilities to place production into marketable condition and to market production?
- § 1206.108 How do I request a valuation determination?
- § 1206.109 Does ONRR protect information that I provide?
- § 1206.110 What general transportation allowance requirements apply to me?
- § 1206.111 How do I determine a transportation allowance if I have an arm's-length transportation contract?
- § 1206.112 How do I determine a transportation allowance if I do not have an arm's-length transportation contract?
- § 1206.113 What adjustments and transportation allowances apply when I value oil production from my lease using NYMEX prices or ANS spot prices?
- § 1206.114 How will ONRR identify market centers?
- § 1206.115 What are my reporting requirements under an arm's-length transportation contract?
- § 1206.116 What are my reporting requirements under a non-arm's-length transportation contract?
- § 1206.117 What interest and penalties apply if I improperly report a transportation allowance?
- § 1206.118 What reporting adjustments must I make for transportation allowances?
- § 1206.119 How do I determine royalty quantity and quality?
85 FR 62023, Oct. 1, 2020, unless otherwise noted.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.