30 CFR Part 1206, Subpart C - Federal Oil
- § 1206.100 — What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 1206.101 — What definitions apply to this subpart?
- § 1206.102 — How do I calculate royalty value for oil that I or my affiliate sell(s) under an arm's-length contract?
- § 1206.103 — How do I value oil that is not sold under an arm's-length contract?
- § 1206.104 — What publications are acceptable to ONRR?
- § 1206.105 — What records must I keep to support my calculations of value under this subpart?
- § 1206.106 — What are my responsibilities to place production into marketable condition and to market production?
- § 1206.107 — How do I request a value determination?
- § 1206.108 — Does ONRR protect information I provide?
- § 1206.109 — When may I take a transportation allowance in determining value?
- § 1206.110 — How do I determine a transportation allowance under an arm's-length transportation contract?
- § 1206.111 — How do I determine a transportation allowance if I do not have an arm's-length transportation contract or arm's-length tariff?
- § 1206.112 — What adjustments and transportation allowances apply when I value oil production from my lease using NYMEX prices or ANS spot prices?
- § 1206.113 — How will ONRR identify market centers?
- § 1206.114 — What are my reporting requirements under an arm's-length transportation contract?
- § 1206.115 — What are my reporting requirements under a non-arm's-length transportation arrangement?
- § 1206.116 — What interest applies if I improperly report a transportation allowance?
- § 1206.117 — What reporting adjustments must I make for transportation allowances?
- § 1206.119 — How are royalty quantity and quality determined?
- § 1206.120 — How are operating allowances determined?
Title 30 published on 2014-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 30.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 30 published on 2014-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 30 CFR Part 1206 after this date.