30 CFR Subpart J - Debt Collection and Administrative Offset
- § 1218.700 What definitions apply to the regulations in this subpart?
- § 1218.701 What is ONRR's authority to issue these regulations?
- § 1218.702 What happens to delinquent debts you owe ONRR?
- § 1218.703 What notice will ONRR give you of our intent to refer a matter to Treasury to collect a debt?
- § 1218.704 What is ONRR's policy on interest and administrative costs?
- § 1218.705 What is ONRR's policy on recommending revocation of your ability to engage in Federal or Indian leasing, licensing, or granting of easements, permits, or rights-of-way?
- § 1218.706 What debts may ONRR refer to Treasury to collect by administrative offset or tax refund offset?
77 FR 25887, May 2, 2012, unless otherwise noted.