30 CFR Part 1218, Subpart J - Debt Collection and Administrative Offset
prev | next
- § 1218.700 What definitions apply to the regulations in this subpart?
- § 1218.701 What is ONRR's authority to issue these regulations?
- § 1218.702 What happens to delinquent debts you owe ONRR?
- § 1218.703 What notice will ONRR give you of our intent to refer a matter to Treasury to collect a debt?
- § 1218.704 What is ONRR's policy on interest and administrative costs?
- § 1218.705 What is ONRR's policy on recommending revocation of your ability to engage in Federal or Indian leasing, licensing, or granting of easements, permits, or rights-of-way?
- § 1218.706 What debts may ONRR refer to Treasury to collect by administrative offset or tax refund offset?
77 FR 25887, May 2, 2012, unless otherwise noted.
Title 30 published on 2015-10-21.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 30 CFR Part 1218.