30 CFR Part 203, Subpart B - OCS Oil, Gas, and Sulfur General
subjgrpRoyalty Relief for Drilling Ultra-Deep Wells on Leases Not Subject to Deep Water Royalty Relief (§§ 203.30 - 203.36)
- § 203.30 Which leases are eligible for royalty relief as a result of drilling a phase 2 or phase 3 ultra-deep well?
- § 203.31 If I have a qualified phase 2 or qualified phase 3 ultra-deep well, what royalty relief would that well earn for my lease?
- § 203.32 What other requirements or restrictions apply to royalty relief for a qualified phase 2 or phase 3 ultra-deep well?
- § 203.33 To which production do I apply the RSV earned by qualified phase 2 and phase 3 ultra-deep wells on my lease or in my unit?
- § 203.34 To which production may an RSV earned by qualified phase 2 and phase 3 ultra-deep wells on my lease not be applied?
- § 203.35 What administrative steps must I take to use the RSV earned by a qualified phase 2 or phase 3 ultra-deep well?
- § 203.36 Do I keep royalty relief if prices rise significantly?
subjgrpRoyalty Relief for Drilling Deep Gas Wells on Leases Not Subject to Deep Water Royalty Relief (§§ 203.40 - 203.49)
- § 203.40 Which leases are eligible for royalty relief as a result of drilling a deep well or a phase 1 ultra-deep well?
- § 203.41 If I have a qualified deep well or a qualified phase 1 ultra-deep well, what royalty relief would my lease earn?
- § 203.42 What conditions and limitations apply to royalty relief for deep wells and phase 1 ultra-deep wells?
- § 203.43 To which production do I apply the RSV earned from qualified deep wells or qualified phase 1 ultra-deep wells on my lease?
- § 203.44 What administrative steps must I take to use the royalty suspension volume?
- § 203.45 If I drill a certified unsuccessful well, what royalty relief will my lease earn?
- § 203.46 To which production do I apply the royalty suspension supplements from drilling one or two certified unsuccessful wells on my lease?
- § 203.47 What administrative steps do I take to obtain and use the royalty suspension supplement?
- § 203.48 Do I keep royalty relief if prices rise significantly?
- § 203.49 May I substitute the deep gas drilling provisions in this part for the deep gas royalty relief provided in my lease terms?
subjgrpRoyalty Relief for End-of-Life Leases (§§ 203.50 - 203.56)
- § 203.50 Who may apply for end-of-life royalty relief?
- § 203.51 How do I apply for end-of-life royalty relief?
- § 203.52 What criteria must I meet to get relief?
- § 203.53 What relief will BSEE grant?
- § 203.54 How does my relief arrangement for an oil and gas lease operate if prices rise sharply?
- § 203.55 Under what conditions can my end-of-life royalty relief arrangement for an oil and gas lease be ended?
- § 203.56 Does relief transfer when a lease is assigned?
subjgrpRoyalty Relief for Pre-Act Deep Water Leases and for Development and Expansion Projects (§§ 203.60 - 203.80)
- § 203.60 Who may apply for royalty relief on a case-by-case basis in deep water in the Gulf of Mexico or offshore of Alaska?
- § 203.61 How do I assess my chances for getting relief?
- § 203.62 How do I apply for relief?
- § 203.63 Does my application have to include all leases in the field?
- § 203.64 How many applications may I file on a field or a development project?
- § 203.65 How long will BSEE take to evaluate my application?
- § 203.66 What happens if BSEE does not act in the time allowed?
- § 203.67 What economic criteria must I meet to get royalty relief on an authorized field or project?
- § 203.68 What pre-application costs will BSEE consider in determining economic viability?
- § 203.69 If my application is approved, what royalty relief will I receive?
- § 203.70 What information must I provide after BSEE approves relief?
- § 203.71 How does BSEE allocate a field's suspension volume between my lease and other leases on my field?
- § 203.72 Can my lease receive more than one suspension volume?
- § 203.73 How do suspension volumes apply to natural gas?
- § 203.74 When will BSEE reconsider its determination?
- § 203.75 What risk do I run if I request a redetermination?
- § 203.76 When might BSEE withdraw or reduce the approved size of my relief?
- § 203.77 May I voluntarily give up relief if conditions change?
- § 203.78 Do I keep relief approved by BSEE under this part for my lease, unit or project if prices rise significantly?
- § 203.79 How do I appeal BSEE's decisions related to royalty relief for a deepwater lease or a development or expansion project?
- § 203.80 When can I get royalty relief if I am not eligible for royalty relief under other sections in the subpart?
subjgrpRequired Reports (§§ 203.81 - 203.91)
- § 203.81 What supplemental reports do royalty-relief applications require?
- § 203.82 What is BSEE's authority to collect this information?
- § 203.83 What is in an administrative information report?
- § 203.84 What is in a net revenue and relief justification report?
- § 203.85 What is in an economic viability and relief justification report?
- § 203.86 What is in a G&G report?
- § 203.87 What is in an engineering report?
- § 203.88 What is in a production report?
- § 203.89 What is in a cost report?
- § 203.90 What is in a fabricator's confirmation report?
- § 203.91 What is in a post-production development report?
Title 30 published on 2015-10-21
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 30 CFR Part 203 after this date.