30 CFR Part 250, Subpart G - Well Operations and Equipment
Subject Group 91General Requirements (§§ 250.700 - 250.703)
Subject Group 92Rig Requirements (§§ 250.710 - 250.715)
- § 250.710 What instructions must be given to personnel engaged in well operations?
- § 250.711 What are the requirements for well-control drills?
- § 250.712 What rig unit movements must I report?
- § 250.713 What must I provide if I plan to use a mobile offshore drilling unit (MODU) for well operations?
- § 250.714 Do I have to develop a dropped objects plan?
- § 250.715 Do I need a global positioning system (GPS) for all MODUs?
Subject Group 93Well Operations (§§ 250.720 - 250.724)
- § 250.720 When and how must I secure a well?
- § 250.721 What are the requirements for pressure testing casing and liners?
- § 250.722 What are the requirements for prolonged operations in a well?
- § 250.723 What additional safety measures must I take when I conduct operations on a platform that has producing wells or has other hydrocarbon flow?
- § 250.724 What are the real-time monitoring requirements?
Subject Group 94Blowout Preventer (BOP) System Requirements (§§ 250.730 - 250.739)
- § 250.730 What are the general requirements for BOP systems and system components?
- § 250.731 What information must I submit for BOP systems and system components?
- § 250.732 What are the BSEE-approved verification organization (BAVO) requirements for BOP systems and system components?
- § 250.733 What are the requirements for a surface BOP stack?
- § 250.734 What are the requirements for a subsea BOP system?
- § 250.735 What associated systems and related equipment must all BOP systems include?
- § 250.736 What are the requirements for choke manifolds, kelly-type valves inside BOPs, and drill string safety valves?
- § 250.737 What are the BOP system testing requirements?
- § 250.738 What must I do in certain situations involving BOP equipment or systems?
- § 250.739 What are the BOP maintenance and inspection requirements?
Subject Group 95Records and Reporting (§§ 250.740 - 250.746)
- § 250.740 What records must I keep?
- § 250.741 How long must I keep records?
- § 250.742 What well records am I required to submit?
- § 250.743 What are the well activity reporting requirements?
- § 250.744 What are the end of operation reporting requirements?
- § 250.745 What other well records could I be required to submit?
- § 250.746 What are the recordkeeping requirements for casing, liner, and BOP tests, and inspections of BOP systems and marine risers?
81 FR 26022, Apr. 29, 2016, unless otherwise noted.