30 CFR Subpart G - Well Operations and Equipment
Rig Requirements (§§ 250.710 - 250.715)
- § 250.710 What instructions must be given to personnel engaged in well operations?
- § 250.711 What are the requirements for well-control drills?
- § 250.712 What rig unit movements must I report?
- § 250.713 What must I provide if I plan to use a mobile offshore drilling unit (MODU) for well operations?
- § 250.714 Do I have to develop a dropped objects plan?
- § 250.715 Do I need a global positioning system (GPS) for all MODUs?
Well Operations (§§ 250.720 - 250.724)
- § 250.720 When and how must I secure a well?
- § 250.721 What are the requirements for pressure testing casing and liners?
- § 250.722 What are the requirements for prolonged operations in a well?
- § 250.723 What additional safety measures must I take when I conduct operations on a platform that has producing wells or has other hydrocarbon flow?
- § 250.724 What are the real-time monitoring requirements?
Blowout Preventer (BOP) System Requirements (§§ 250.730 - 250.739)
- § 250.730 What are the general requirements for BOP systems and system components?
- § 250.731 What information must I submit for BOP systems and system components?
- § 250.732 What are the BSEE-approved verification organization (BAVO) requirements for BOP systems and system components?
- § 250.733 What are the requirements for a surface BOP stack?
- § 250.734 What are the requirements for a subsea BOP system?
- § 250.735 What associated systems and related equipment must all BOP systems include?
- § 250.736 What are the requirements for choke manifolds, kelly-type valves inside BOPs, and drill string safety valves?
- § 250.737 What are the BOP system testing requirements?
- § 250.738 What must I do in certain situations involving BOP equipment or systems?
- § 250.739 What are the BOP maintenance and inspection requirements?
Records and Reporting (§§ 250.740 - 250.746)
- § 250.740 What records must I keep?
- § 250.741 How long must I keep records?
- § 250.742 What well records am I required to submit?
- § 250.743 What are the well activity reporting requirements?
- § 250.744 What are the end of operation reporting requirements?
- § 250.745 What other well records could I be required to submit?
- § 250.746 What are the recordkeeping requirements for casing, liner, and BOP tests, and inspections of BOP systems and marine risers?
Snubbing Operations (§ 250.760)
81 FR 26022, Apr. 29, 2016, unless otherwise noted.