30 CFR Part 285, Subpart E - Payments and Financial Assurance Requirements
- § 285.500 — How do I make payments under this part?
- § 285.501 — What deposits must I submit for a competitively issued lease, ROW grant, or RUE grant?
- § 285.502 — What initial payment requirements must I meet to obtain a noncompetitive lease, ROW grant, or RUE grant?
- § 285.503 — What are the rent and operating fee requirements for a commercial lease?
- § 285.504 — How are my payments affected if I develop my lease in phases?
- § 285.505 — What are the rent and operating fee requirements for a limited lease?
- § 285.506 — What operating fees must I pay on a commercial lease?
- § 285.507 — What rent payments must I pay on a project easement?
- § 285.508 — What rent payments must I pay on ROW grants or RUE grants associated with renewable energy projects?
- § 285.509 — Who is responsible for submitting lease or grant payments to MMS?
- § 285.510 — May MMS reduce or waive my lease or grant payments?
- § 285.511-285.514 — [Reserved]
Financial Assurance Requirements for Commercial Leases
- § 285.515 — What financial assurance must I provide when I obtain my commercial lease?
- § 285.516 — What are the financial assurance requirements for each stage of my commercial lease?
- § 285.517 — How will MMS determine the amounts of the supplemental and decommissioning financial assurance requirements associated with commercial leases?
- § 285.518-285.519 — [Reserved]
- Financial Assurance for Limited Leases, ROW Grants, and RUE Grants
Requirements for Financial Assurance Instruments
- § 285.525 — What general requirements must a financial assurance instrument meet?
- § 285.526 — What instruments other than a surety bond may I use to meet the financial assurance requirement?
- § 285.527 — May I demonstrate financial strength and reliability to meet the financial assurance requirement for lease or grant activities?
- § 285.528 — May I use a third-party guaranty to meet the financial assurance requirement for lease or grant activities?
- § 285.529 — Can I use a lease- or grant-specific decommissioning account to meet the financial assurance requirements related to decommissioning?
Changes in Financial Assurance
- § 285.530 — What must I do if my financial assurance lapses?
- § 285.531 — What happens if the value of my financial assurance is reduced?
- § 285.532 — What happens if my surety wants to terminate the period of liability of my bond?
- § 285.533 — How does my surety obtain cancellation of my bond?
- § 285.534 — When may MMS cancel my bond?
- § 285.535 — Why might MMS call for forfeiture of my bond?
- § 285.536 — How will I be notified of a call for forfeiture?
- § 285.537 — How will MMS proceed once my bond or other security is forfeited?
- §§ 285.538-285.539 — [Reserved]
- Revenue Sharing With States
Title 30 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 30 CFR Part 285.