30 CFR Subpart H - Transferring All or Part of the Operating Rights in a Lease
- § 556.800 As an operating rights owner, may I assign all or part of my operating rights interest?
- § 556.801 How do I seek approval of an assignment of my operating rights?
- § 556.802 When would BOEM disapprove the assignment of all or part of my operating rights interest?
- § 556.803 What if I want to assign operating rights interests in more than one lease at the same time, but to different parties?
- § 556.804 What if I want to assign my operating rights interest in a lease to multiple parties?
- § 556.805 What is the effect of an operating rights owner's assignment of operating rights on the assignor's liability?
- § 556.806 What is the effective date of an assignment of operating rights?
- § 556.807 What is the effect of an assignment of operating rights on an assignee's liability?
- § 556.808 As an operating rights owner, are there any interests I may assign without BOEM approval?
- § 556.809 [Reserved]
- § 556.810 What must I do with respect to the designation of operator on a lease when a transfer of operating rights ownership is submitted?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.