31 CFR 19.335 - What information must I provide before entering into a covered transaction with the Department of the Treasury?
Before you enter into a covered transaction at the primary tier, you as the participant must notify the Department of the Treasury office that is entering into the transaction with you, if you know that you or any of the principals for that covered transaction:
(a) Are presently excluded or disqualified;
(d) Have had one or more public transactions (Federal, State, or local) terminated within the preceding three years for cause or default.
- 31 CFR 19.430 — How Do I Check to See if a Person Is Excluded or Disqualified?
- 31 CFR 19.450 — What Action May I Take if a Primary Tier Participant Fails to Disclose the Information Required Under § 19.335?
- 31 CFR 19.340 — If I Disclose Unfavorable Information Required Under § 19.335, Will I Be Prevented From Participating in the Transaction?
- 31 CFR 19.345 — What Happens if I Fail to Disclose Information Required Under § 19.335?
- 31 CFR 19.350 — What Must I Do if I Learn of Information Required Under § 19.335 After Entering Into a Covered Transaction With the Department of the Treasury?