31 CFR 361.8 - Claim for replacement.

§ 361.8 Claim for replacement.

Claim for replacement shall be made in writing to the Secretary, to the attention of the Bureau of the Fiscal Service, Division of Financial Management, Room 201, P. O. Box 1328, Parkersburg, WV 26106-1328. The claim, accompanied by a recommendation regarding the manner of replacement, shall be submitted through the head of the consignor concerned, or his designee. The manner of replacement shall be determined by the Secretary in accordance with section 3 of the Act, i.e., by replacement out of the Fund or by a credit in the accounts of the claimant.

[ 41 FR 19302, May 12, 1976. Redesignated and amended at 49 FR 47002, Nov. 30, 1984. Further redesignated and amended at 50 FR 51394, Dec. 17, 1985; 61 FR 20437, May 7, 1996]

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code

Title 31 published on 08-Apr-2017 03:32

The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 31 CFR Part 361 after this date.

  • 2013-10-02; vol. 78 # 191 - Wednesday, October 2, 2013
    1. 78 FR 60695 - Regulatory Reorganization; Administrative Changes to Regulations Due to the Consolidation of the Financial Management Service and the Bureau of the Public Debt Into the Bureau of the Fiscal Service
      GPO FDSys XML | Text
      DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY, Fiscal Service, Bureau of the Fiscal Service
      Final rule.
      This rule is effective on October 2, 2013.
      31 CFR Chapter II, Parts 202-391