31 CFR 594.204 - Prohibited transaction or dealing in property; contributions of funds, goods, or services.
Except as otherwise authorized, no U.S. person may engage in any transaction or dealing in property or interests in property of persons whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to § 594.201(a), including but not limited to the following transactions:
(a) The making of any contribution or provision of funds, goods, or services by, to, or for the benefit of any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to § 594.201(a); and
- 31 CFR 594.403 — Setoffs Prohibited.
- 31 CFR 594.408 — Payments From Blocked Accounts to Satisfy Obligations Prohibited.
- 31 CFR 594.407 — Offshore Transactions.
- 31 CFR 594.406 — Provision of Services.
- 31 CFR 594.410 — Credit Extended and Cards Issued by U.S. Financial Institutions.
- 31 CFR 594.411 — Palestinian Authority.