31 CFR 595.201 - Prohibited transactions involving blocked property.
(a) Except as authorized by regulations, orders, directives, rulings, instructions, licenses, or otherwise, no property or interests in property of a specially designated terrorist, that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of U.S. persons, including their overseas branches, may be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn or otherwise dealt in.
(b) When a transaction results in the blocking of funds at a financial institution pursuant to this section and a party to the transaction believes the funds have been blocked due to mistaken identity, that party may seek to have such funds unblocked pursuant to the administrative procedures set forth in § 501.806 of this chapter.
Title 31 published on 2015-09-23
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 31 CFR Part 595 after this date.
- 31 CFR 595.515 — Payments From Funds Originating Outside the United States and the Formation of Legal Defense Funds Authorized.
- 31 CFR 595.206 — Exempt Transactions.
- 31 CFR 595.404 — Setoffs Prohibited.
- 31 CFR 595.506 — Provision of Certain Legal Services Authorized.
- 31 CFR 595.406 — Provision of Services.
- 31 CFR 595.407 — Offshore Transactions.
- 31 CFR 595.301 — Blocked Account; Blocked Property.
- 31 CFR 595.203 — Holding of Certain Types of Blocked Property in Interest-Bearing Accounts.
- 31 CFR 595.409 — Palestinian Authority.