31 CFR Part 285, Subpart A - Disbursing Official Offset
- § 285.1 — Collection of past-due support by administrative offset.
- § 285.2 — Offset of tax refund payments to collect past-due, legally enforceable nontax debt.
- § 285.3 — Offset of tax refund payments to collect past-due support.
- § 285.4 — Offset of Federal benefit payments to collect past-due, legally enforceable nontax debt.
- § 285.5 — Centralized offset of Federal payments to collect nontax debts owed to the United States.
- § 285.6 — Administrative offset under reciprocal agreements with states.
- § 285.7 — Salary offset.
- § 285.8 — Offset of tax refund payments to collect certain debts owed to States.
Title 31 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 31.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 31 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 31 CFR Part 285 after this date.