31 CFR Part 356, Subpart D - Miscellaneous Provisions
prev | next
- § 356.30 When does the Treasury pay principal and interest on securities?
- § 356.31 How does the STRIPS program work?
- § 356.32 What tax rules apply?
- § 356.33 Does the Treasury have any discretion in the auction process?
- § 356.34 What could happen if someone does not fully comply with the auction rules or fails to pay for securities?
- § 356.35 Who approved the information collections?
- Appendix A to Part 356 - Bidder Categories
- Appendix B to Part 356 - Formulas and Tables
- Appendix C to Part 356 - Investment Considerations
- Appendix D to Part 356 - Description of the Indexes