31 CFR Part 358 - REGULATIONS GOVERNING BOOK-ENTRY CONVERSION OF BEARER CORPORA AND DETACHED BEARER COUPONS
- § 358.0 What does this part cover?
- § 358.1 What special terms apply to this part?
- § 358.2 What regulations cover these securities?
- § 358.3 Are there any bearer corpora or detached bearer coupons that are not eligible for conversion?
- § 358.4 Which bearer corpora or detached bearer coupons are eligible for conversion to transferable BECCS or CUBES securities?
- § 358.5 Which bearer corpora or detached bearer coupons are eligible for conversion to non-transferable BECCS or CUBES securities?
- § 358.6 What is the procedure for converting bearer corpora and detached bearer coupons to book-entry?
- § 358.7 Where do I send my bearer corpora and detached bearer coupons to be converted?
- § 358.8 Are there fees for the conversion of bearer corpora or detached bearer coupons?
- § 358.9 Who is responsible for the cost and risks associated with the shipment of securities?
- § 358.10 How are amounts of less than one dollar credited?
- § 358.11 What is required to establish the authority of a depository institution to request conversion?
- § 358.12 What is Treasury's liability if the depository institution does not have authority to convert securities?
- § 358.13 What is Treasury's liability if the depository institution incurs a loss because it does not follow required procedures?
- § 358.14 What happens when securities are accepted for conversion?
- § 358.15 What happens if securities are adjusted?
- § 358.16 Are BECCS and CUBES accounts maintained separately from the STRIPS program?
- § 358.17 Can BECCS and CUBES securities be reconstituted to physical form?
- § 358.18 What limitations exist on liability?
- § 358.19 Who is responsible for any loss resulting from the conversion of a bearer corpus missing callable coupons?
- § 358.20 Can these regulations be waived?
- § 358.21 Can these regulations be amended?
Title 31 published on 08-Apr-2017 03:32
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 31 CFR Part 358 after this date.