31 CFR Part 363, Subpart E - Conversion of a Definitive Savings Bond
- § 363.160 What subparts govern the conversion of definitive savings bonds?
- § 363.161 What definitive savings bonds are eligible to be converted to book-entry bonds?
- § 363.162 Who may convert a definitive savings bond?
- § 363.163 How do I convert an eligible definitive savings bond?
- § 363.164 Is a converted savings bond eligible to be converted back into a definitive bond?
- § 363.165 What happens when I convert a savings bond that is registered in my name as a single owner, either coowner, an owner with a beneficiary, or an entity?
- § 363.166 What happens when I convert a savings bond that is not registered in my name as owner, either coowner, or owner with beneficiary (including a bond registered in the name of a minor)?
- § 363.167 How will a converted savings bond be registered?
- § 363.168 What rules regarding registration apply to a converted savings bond?
- § 363.169 What transactions can I conduct in a converted savings bond on which I am registered as the single owner, either coowner, the owner with a beneficiary, or an entity?
- § 363.170 What transactions can I conduct in a savings bond that I converted on which I am not registered as the owner, either coowner, or owner with beneficiary?
- § 363.171 How do I redeem a converted savings bond?
- §§ 363.172-363.175 [Reserved]
- § 363.176 May a converted savings bond be pledged or used as collateral?
- §§ 363.177-363.178 [Reserved]
- § 363.179 Does Fiscal Service make any reservations as to the conversion of an eligible savings bond?
- §§ 363.180-363.199 [Reserved]
70 FR 14943, Mar. 23, 2005, unless otherwise noted.
Title 31 published on 18-Mar-2017 03:27
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 31 CFR Part 363 after this date.