31 CFR Part 542, Subpart E - Licenses, Authorizations, and Statements of Licensing Policy
- § 542.501 General and specific licensing procedures.
- § 542.502 Effect of license or authorization.
- § 542.503 Exclusion from licenses.
- § 542.504 Payments and transfers to blocked accounts in U.S. financial institutions.
- § 542.505 Entries in certain accounts for normal service charges authorized.
- § 542.506 Investment and reinvestment of certain funds authorized.
- § 542.507 Provision of certain legal services authorized.
- § 542.508 Payments from funds originating outside the United States authorized.
- § 542.509 Syrian diplomatic missions in the United States.
- § 542.510 Exports or reexports to Syria of items licensed or otherwise authorized by the Department of Commerce authorized; exports or reexports of certain services authorized.
- § 542.511 Exportation of certain services incident to Internet-based communications authorized.
- § 542.512 Noncommercial, personal remittances authorized.
- § 542.513 Official activities of certain international organizations authorized.
- § 542.514 Transactions related to U.S. persons residing in Syria authorized.
- § 542.515 Operation of accounts authorized.
- § 542.516 Certain services in support of nongovernmental organizations' activities authorized.
- § 542.517 Third-country diplomatic and consular funds transfers authorized.
- § 542.518 Payments for overflights of Syrian airspace or emergency landings in Syria authorized.
- § 542.519 Transactions related to telecommunications and mail authorized.
- § 542.520 Certain transactions related to patents, trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property authorized.
- § 542.521 Activities and services related to certain nonimmigrant and immigrant categories authorized.
- § 542.522 Official business of the Federal Government authorized.
- § 542.523 Certain services to the National Coalition of Syrian Revolutionary and Opposition Forces authorized.
- § 542.524 Bunkering and emergency repairs.
- § 542.525 Exportation or reexportation of services to Syria related to the exportation or reexportation of certain non-U.S.-origin goods authorized.
- § 542.526 Exportation of services related to conferences in the United States or third countries authorized.
- § 542.527 Policy on activities related to the telecommunications sector of Syria.
- § 542.528 Policy on activities related to the agricultural sector of Syria.
- § 542.529 Policy on activities related to petroleum and petroleum products of Syrian origin for the benefit of the National Coalition of Syrian Revolutionary and Opposition Forces.
- § 542.530 Transactions incident to importations from Syria authorized.
- § 542.531 Authorization of emergency medical services.
- § 542.532 Authorized transactions necessary and ordinarily incident to publishing.
Title 31 published on 2015-09-23
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 31 CFR Part 542 after this date.
Title 31 published on 2015-09-23.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 31.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.