31 CFR Part 595, Subpart E - Licenses, Authorizations, and Statements of Licensing Policy
- § 595.500 Licensing procedures.
- § 595.501 Effect of license or authorization.
- § 595.502 Exclusion from licenses and authorizations.
- § 595.503 Payments and transfers to blocked accounts in U.S. financial institutions.
- § 595.504 Investment and reinvestment of certain funds.
- § 595.505 Entries in certain accounts for normal service charges authorized.
- § 595.506 Provision of certain legal services authorized.
- § 595.507 Authorization of emergency medical services.
- § 595.508 Official activities of certain international organizations; U.S. person employees of certain governments.
- § 595.509 Travel, employment, residence and maintenance transactions with the Palestinian Authority.
- § 595.510 Payment of taxes and incidental fees to the Palestinian Authority.
- § 595.511 Transactions with entities under the control of the Palestinian President and certain other entities.
- § 595.512 Concluding activities with the Palestinian Authority.
- § 595.513 In-kind donations of medicine, medical devices, and medical services.
- § 595.514 Transactions with the Palestinian Authority authorized.
- § 595.515 Payments from funds originating outside the United States and the formation of legal defense funds authorized.
Title 31 published on 2015-09-23
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 31 CFR Part 595 after this date.