32 CFR 149.2 - Responsibilities.
(a) Heads of U.S. Government departments and agencies which plan, implement, and manage TSCM programs shall:
(1) Provide TSCM support consisting of procedures and countermeasures determined to be appropriate for the facility, consistent with risk management principles.
(2) Report to the Security Policy Board, attention: Chair, Facilities Protection Committee (FPC), for appropriate dissemination, all-source intelligence that concerns technical surveillance threats, devices, techniques, and unreported hazards, regardless of the source or target, domestic or foreign.
(4) Ensure that the FPC and Training and Professional Development Committee are kept apprised of their TSCM program activities as well as training and research and development requirements.
(5) Assist other departments and agencies, in accordance with federal law, with TSCM services of common concern.
(b) The FPC shall advise and assist the Security Policy Board in the development and review of TSCM policy, including guidelines, procedures, and instructions. The FPC shall:
(3) Evaluate the impact on the national security of foreign disclosure of TSCM equipment or techniques and recommend policy changes as needed.
(4) Develop guidance for use in obtaining intelligence information on the plans, capabilities and actions of organizations hostile to the U.S. Government concerning technical penetrations and countermeasures against them.
Title 32 published on 2014-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 32 CFR Part 149.