32 CFR 165.5 - Responsibilities.
(a) The Comptroller of the Department of Defense shall provide necessary financial management guidance.
(b) The Under Secretary of Defense (Acquisition) shall take appropriate action to revise the DoD Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement in accordance with this part.
(2) Review and approve nonrecurring cost recoupment charges and nonrecurring cost recoupment charge waiver requests received from foreign countries and international organizations for foreign military sales.
(3) Ensure publication of a listing of items developed for or by the Department of Defense to which nonrecurring cost recoupment charges are applicable.
(1) Determine the DoD nonrecurring investment in items developed for or by the Department of Defense and perform required pro rata calculations in accordance with this part and financial management guidance from the Comptroller of the Department of Defense.
(2) Validate and provide recommended charges to the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy. Supporting documentation will be retained until the item has been eliminated from the nonrecurring cost recoupment charge listing.
(3) Review approved nonrecurring cost recoupment charges on a biennial basis to determine if there has been a change in factors or assumptions used to compute a nonrecurring cost recoupment charge and, if there is a significant change in a nonrecurring cost recoupment charge, provide a recommended change to the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy.
(4) Collect charges on foreign military sales in accordance with DoD 7290.3-M, 1 “Foreign Military Sales Financial Management Manual” and on other sales, made prior to January 13, 1993, in accordance with DoD 7220.9-M, 2 “DoD Accounting Manual.”
1 Forward written requests to Defense Institute for Security Assistance Management, ATTN: DISAM-DRP, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio 45433.
2 Copies may be obtained, at cost, from the National Technical Information Service, 5285 Port Royal Road, Springfield, VA 22161.
Title 32 published on 2014-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 32 CFR Part 165.