32 CFR 202.12 - Administrative support and eligible expenses.
(a)Administrative support. Subject to the availability of funding, the installation shall provide administrative support to establish and operate a RAB.
(b)Eligible administrative expenses for a RAB. The following activities specifically and directly associated with establishing and operating a RAB shall qualify as an administrative expense of a RAB:
(1) RAB establishment.
(2) Membership selection.
(3) Training if it is:
(i) Site specific and benefits the establishment and operation of a RAB.
(4) Meeting announcements.
(5) Meeting facilities.
(6) Meeting facilitators, including translators.
(7) Preparation of meeting agenda materials and minutes.
(8) RAB-member mailing list maintenance and RAB materials distribution.
(c)Funding. Subject to the availability of funds, administrative support to RABs may be funded as follows:
(1) At active installations, administrative expenses for a RAB shall be paid using funds from the Military Component's Environmental Restoration accounts.
(2) At BRAC installations, administrative expenses for a RAB shall be paid using BRAC funds.
(3) At FUDS, administrative expenses for a RAB shall be paid using funds from the Environmental Restoration account for the Formerly Used Defense Sites program.
Title 32 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 32 CFR Part 202.