32 CFR 202.12 - Administrative support and eligible expenses.
(a) Administrative support. Subject to the availability of funding, the installation shall provide administrative support to establish and operate a RAB.
(b) Eligible administrative expenses for a RAB. The following activities specifically and directly associated with establishing and operating a RAB shall qualify as an administrative expense of a RAB:
(1) RAB establishment.
(2) Membership selection.
(3) Training if it is:
(i) Site specific and benefits the establishment and operation of a RAB.
(ii) Relevant to the environmental restoration activities occurring at the installation.
(4) Meeting announcements.
(5) Meeting facilities.
(6) Meeting facilitators, including translators.
(7) Preparation of meeting agenda materials and minutes.
(8) RAB-member mailing list maintenance and RAB materials distribution.
(c) Funding. Subject to the availability of funds, administrative support to RABs may be funded as follows:
(1) At active installations, administrative expenses for a RAB shall be paid using funds from the Military Component's Environmental Restoration accounts.
(2) At BRAC installations, administrative expenses for a RAB shall be paid using BRAC funds.
(3) At FUDS, administrative expenses for a RAB shall be paid using funds from the Environmental Restoration account for the Formerly Used Defense Sites program.