32 CFR 242b.6 - Committees.
(a) The Executive Committee shall be the one regular standing committee of the Board.
(b) The Executive Committee will be composed of:
(1) The Chairperson of the Board;
(2) The Vice Chairperson of the Board;
(3) The Secretary of Defense or his designee;
(4) The Dean of the University (President); and
(5) A member of the Board appointed by the Chairperson. The Dean of the University will be a non-voting member whose presence will not be counted for the purpose of determining a quorum at any Executive Committee meeting.
(c) The Executive Committee will possess all powers of the Board of Regents except the power:
(1) To change the General Procedures and Delegations;
(2) To appoint or remove the Dean of the University (President), Dean of the School of Medicine, Dean of the Military Medical Education Institute, Chairpersons of Departments and tenured faculty;
(3) To amend the tenure policy of the University;
(4) To establish post doctoral, post graduate and technological institutes;
(5) To establish programs in continuing medical education;
(6) To agree to utilize Federal medical resources on a reimbursable basis;
(7) To affiliate with other universities.