32 CFR 310.35 - Amendment and deletion of system notices.
(a)Criteria for an amended system notice.
(1) Certain minor changes to published systems notices are considered amendments and not alterations. (see § 310.33(b)).
(2) Amendments do not require a report of an altered system (see § 310.33(c)), but must be published in the Federal Register.
(b)System notices for amended systems. Components shall include the following when submitting an amendment for a system notice for publication in the Federal Register:
(1) The system identifier and name. (see § 310.32 (b) and (c)).
(2) A description of the nature and specific changes proposed.
(3) The full text of the system notice need not be submitted if the master registry contains a current system notice for the system. (see § 310.32(q)).
(c)Deletion of system notices.
(1) Whenever a system is discontinued, combined into another system, or determined no longer to be subject to this part, a deletion notice is required.
(2) The notice of deletion shall include:
(i) The system identification and name.
(ii) The reason for the deletion.
(3) When the system is eliminated through combination or merger, identify the successor system or systems in the deletion notice.
(d)Submission of amendments and deletions for publication.
(1) Submit amendments and deletions to the DPO for transmittal to the Federal Register for publication.
(2) Multiple deletions and amendments may be combined into a single submission.
Title 32 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 32 CFR Part 310 after this date.