32 CFR 319.2 - Purpose.
(a) To promulgate rules providing procedures by which individuals may exercise their rights granted by the act to:
(1) Determine whether a Defense Intelligence Agency system of records contains a record pertaining to themselves;
(2) Be granted access to all or portions thereof;
(3) Request administrative correction or amendment of such records;
(4) Request an accounting of disclosures from such records; and
(5) Appeal any adverse determination for access or correction/amendment of records.
(b) To set forth Agency policy and fee schedule for cost of duplication.
(c) To identify records subject to the provisions of these rules.
(d) To specify those systems of records for which the Director, Defense Intelligence Agency, claims an exemption.