32 CFR § 32.14 - Special award conditions.
(a)DoD Components may impose additional requirements as needed, over and above those provided in this part, if an applicant or recipient:
(1) Has a history of poor performance;
(2) Is not financially stable;
(3) Has a management system that does not meet the standards prescribed in this part;
(4) Has not conformed to the terms and conditions of a previous award; or
(5) Is not otherwise responsible.
(1) The nature of the additional requirements;
(2) The reason why the additional requirements are being imposed;
(3) The nature of the corrective action needed;
(4) The time allowed for completing the corrective actions; and
(5) The method for requesting reconsideration of the additional requirements imposed.
(c) Any special conditions shall be promptly removed once the conditions that prompted them have been corrected.
(d) Grants officers: