32 CFR 320.6 - Request for correction or amendment to record.

§ 320.6 Request for correction or amendment to record.

(a) Any individual may request amendment of a record pertaining to said individual.

(b) After inspection of a pertinent record, the individual may file a request in writing with the NGA Office of General Counsel for amendment. Such requests shall specify the particular portions of the record to be amended, the desired amendments and the reasons, supported by documentary proof, if available.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
The section you are viewing is cited by the following CFR sections.