32 CFR 323.5 - Access to systems of records information.
(a) Individuals who wish to gain access to records contained in a system of records about themselves will submit their request in writing to the DLA FOIA/Privacy Act Office, Headquarters, Defense Logistics Agency, ATTN: DGA, 8725 John J. Kingman Road, Suite 1644, Fort Belvoir, VA 22060-6221. Any written request must:
(1) Identify the particular “system(s) of records” to be searched;
(2) Contain the information listed under the “Notification procedure” or “Record access procedures” elements of the applicable system of records notice;
(3) Verify identity when the information sought is of a sensitive nature by submitting an unsworn declaration in accordance with 28. U.S.C. 1746 or notarized signature;
(4) Adequately explain a request for expedited processing, if applicable;
(5) State whether they agree to pay fees associated with the processing of your request; and
(6) Contain a written release authority if records are to be released to a third party. Third parties could be, but are not limited to, a law firm, a Congressman's office, a union official, or a private entity.
(c) If an individual disagrees with the initial agency determination regarding notification, access, or amendment, he may appeal by writing to the General Counsel, Defense Logistics Agency, ATTN: DGA, Suite 1644, 8725 John J. Kingman Road, Fort Belvoir, VA 22060-6221 or by emailing the appeal to firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing the appeal to (703) 767-6091.