(a) Individuals who wish to gain access to records contained in a system of records about themselves will submit their request in writing to the DLA FOIA/Privacy Act Office, Headquarters, Defense Logistics Agency, ATTN: DGA, 8725 John J. Kingman Road, Suite 1644, Fort Belvoir, VA 22060-6221. Any written request must:
(1) Identify the particular “system(s) of records” to be searched;
(2) Contain the information listed under the “Notification procedure” or “Record access procedures” elements of the applicable system of records notice;
(3) Verify identity when the information sought is of a sensitive nature by submitting an unsworn declaration in accordance with 28. U.S.C. 1746 or notarized signature;
(4) Adequately explain a request for expedited processing, if applicable;
(5) State whether they agree to pay fees associated with the processing of your request; and
(6) Contain a written release authority if records are to be released to a third party. Third parties could be, but are not limited to, a law firm, a Congressman's office, a union official, or a private entity.
(b) Amendment and/or Access denials will be processed in accordance with 32 CFR 310.18 and 310.19.
(c) If an individual disagrees with the initial agency determination regarding notification, access, or amendment, he may appeal by writing to the General Counsel, Defense Logistics Agency, ATTN: DGA, Suite 1644, 8725 John J. Kingman Road, Fort Belvoir, VA 22060-6221 or by emailing the appeal to email@example.com or by faxing the appeal to (703) 767-6091.
Title 32 published on 2014-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 32.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.