32 CFR 50.5 - Responsibilities.
(a) The Principal Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Personnel and Readiness (PDUSD(P&R)), under the Under Secretary of Defense for Personnel and Readiness, shall:
(2) Maintain and make available to installation commanders and appropriate Federal personnel the current master file of all individual agents, dealers, and companies who have their privileges withdrawn at any DoD installation.
(3) Develop and maintain a list of all State Insurance Commissioners' points of contact for DoD matters and forward this list to the Military Services.
(b) The Heads of the DoD Components shall:
(1) Ensure implementation of this part and compliance with its provisions.
(2) Require installations under their authority to report each instance of withdrawal of commercial solicitation privileges.
(3) Submit lists of all individuals and companies who have had their commercial solicitation privileges withdrawn at installations under their authority to the PDUSD(P&R) in accordance with this part.