32 CFR 516.1 - Purpose.
(a) This part prescribes policies and procedures for the following:
(1) Defensive and affirmative litigation in Federal and state civilian courts where the Army or DOD has an interest in the matter.
(2) Proceedings before Federal or state administrative bodies, such as utility rate commissions.
(3) Release of official information and testimony by DA personnel with regard to litigation.
(4) Remedies for procurement fraud and corruption.
(5) Environmental civil litigation and administrative proceedings.
(6) Proceedings before the Office of Special Counsel.
(b) This regulation does not apply to DA or DOD proceedings such as courts-martial or administrative boards.