32 CFR 518.22 - Reports control.
(1) The Annual FOIA Report is mandated by the statute and reported on a fiscal year basis. Due to the magnitude of the requested statistics and the need to ensure accuracy of reporting, Army Activities shall track this data as requests are processed. This will also facilitate a quick and accurate compilation of statistics. Army Activities shall forward their report to DA, FOIA/PA Office, no later than October 15 following the fiscal year's close. It may be submitted electronically and via hard copy accompanied by a computer diskette. In turn, DA and DoD will produce a consolidated report for a submission to the Attorney General and ensure that a copy of the consolidated report is placed on the Internet for public access.
(2) Existing Army standards and registered data elements are to be utilized to the greatest extent possible in accordance with the provisions of DoD 8320.1-M, “Data Administration Procedures.”
(3) The reporting requirement outlined is assigned Report Control Symbol DD-DA&M(A)1365, FOIA Report to Congress.
(b)Reporting time. Each DA IDA shall prepare statistics and accumulate paperwork for the preceding fiscal year on those items prescribed for the annual report. The IDAs will follow guidelines below and submit the information to the DA, FOIA/PA Office, on or before the 15th day of each October.
(1) Each reporting activity will submit the information requested on the DD Form 2564, “Annual Report Freedom of Information Act.” The form is available through normal publication channels.
(2) Each IDA will submit the information requested on the DD Form 2564, excluding items 3, 4, and 9c.
(3) The Judge Advocate General (DAJA) and Chief of Engineers (COE) will submit the information requested on the Form DD 2564, item 9c.
(4) The General Counsel (SAGC) will submit the information requested on the DD Form 2564, items 3 and 4.
(5) The DA, FOIA/PA Office will compile the data submitted in the Army's Annual Report. This report will be submitted to the DoD Office for Freedom of Information and Security Review on or before the 30th day of each November.
Title 32 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 32 CFR Part 518.