32 CFR 552.183 - Responsibilities.
(a) Director of Community and Family Activities (DCFA) is responsible for the overall operation of the installation fishing program.
(b) Directorate of Installation Support is responsible for -
(1) Trash and debris disposal.
(2) Real property facility maintenance and repair.
(3) Periodic hosing of all piers, as required.
(c) The Directorate of the Provost Marshal (DPM) will -
(1) Enforce this subpart and all other policies imposed by the Fort Monroe Installation Commander and state and federal fishing regulations.
(2) Open and close fishing areas in accordance with this subpart. Seasonal safety factors and ongoing ceremonies will, at times, delay opening of fishing areas.
(3) Issue DD Form 1805 for violations, as appropriate.