32 CFR 636.10 - Hunter Army Airfield vehicle registration.
Personnel assigned or employed at Hunter Army Airfield are required to register their privately owned vehicles within five days after arrival to the installation. Requirements for registration are listed in AR 190-5 and this part.
(a) Temporary passes may be issued to personnel not assigned to the installation but requiring temporary access to the installation. These include personnel employed by construction and material handling vehicles requiring on post access. Personnel requesting temporary passes must meet the same requirements as do personnel requiring decals.
(1) Temporary passes will not exceed 45 days. Renewal of temporary passes is prohibited except upon approval of the Installation Commander or his/her designee.
(2) Temporary passes will be conspicuously placed on the left side of the vehicle dashboard between the dashboard and the front windshield. Nothing will be placed so as to obscure the view of the temporary pass from the exterior of the vehicle. The pass will remain in this position during the entire time the vehicle is on the installation. Failure to conspicuously display the temporary pass could result in the vehicle being removed from the installation.
(3) Temporary passes will remain with the vehicle for which they were issued and not be transferred to other vehicles.
(5) Temporary passes will be returned to the Vehicle Registration section when they have expired or area no longer needed.
(b) Decals are to be issued to all military and civilian employees of Hunter Army Airfield, military retirees, and contractors/vendors doing extended business on the installations. Requirements outlined in AR 190-5 (32 CFR part 634) and this part must be met before decals are issued.
(c) Personnel requiring permanent decals, who do not meet the requirements outlined in AR 190-5 (32 CFR part 634) and this part, will be issued temporary passes not to exceed 45 days. Registration requirements will be met as soon as possible after issuance of the temporary pass. A decal may then be issued.
(d) DOD decals (DD Form 2220) will be utilized for vehicle registration. Additional installation name and expiration month and year decals will be utilized with sizes and coloration as prescribed in AR 190-5 (32 CFR part 634).
(e) Decals will be permanently affixed to the vehicles for which they are registered in one of two places:
(1) Exterior, front windshield lower left corner.
(2) Front, left bumper of the vehicle, conspicuously displayed. Decals will not be affixed to the front spoilers or any other area which obscures the viewing of the decal.
(3) Installation decals will be placed directly beneath and centered on the DOD decal. Expiration decals will be placed on each side and level with the DOD decal with the month on the left and the year on the right.
(4) Decals will not be affixed to any other portion of the vehicle other than listed in § 636.10(e) (1) through (3).