32 CFR 651.56 - Responsibilities.
prev | next
(2) Maintain liaison with the DUSD(IE) on matters concerning Executive Order 12114, DODD 6050.7, and this part.
(1) Serve as ARSTAF proponent for implementation of Executive Order 12114, DODD 6050.7, and this part.
(2) Apply this part when planning and executing overseas actions, where appropriate in light of applicable statutes and SOFAs.
(1) Serve as the focal point on the ARSTAF for integrating environmental considerations required by Executive Order 12114 into Army plans and activities. Emphasis will be placed on those actions reasonably expected to have widespread, long-term, and severe impacts on the global commons or the territories of foreign nations.
(2) Consult with the Office of Foreign Military Rights Affairs of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (International Security Affairs) (ASD(ISA)) on significant or sensitive actions affecting relations with another nation.
(d) TJAG, in coordination with the OGC, will provide advice and assistance concerning the requirements of Executive Order 12114 and DODD 6050.7.
Title 32 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.