32 CFR 728.11 - Eligible beneficiaries.
(a) A member of a uniformed service, as defined in subpart A, who is on active duty is entitled to and will be provided medical and dental care and adjuncts thereto. For the purpose of this part, the following are also considered on active duty:
(2) Midshipmen of the U.S. Naval Academy.
(3) Cadets of the U.S. Military Academy.
(4) Cadets of the Air Force Academy.
(5) Cadets of the Coast Guard Academy.
(b) The following categories of personnel who are on active duty are entitled to and will be provided medical and dental care and adjuncts thereto to the same extent as is provided for active duty members of the Regular service (except reservists when on active duty for training as delineated in § 728.21).
(1) Members of the Reserve components.
(2) Members of the Fleet Reserve.
(3) Members of the Fleet Marine Corps Reserve.
(4) Members of the Reserve Officers' Training Corps.
(5) Members of all officer candidate programs.
(6) Retired members of the uniformed services.