32 CFR 728.79 - Employees of Federal contractors and subcontractors.
(1) U.S. citizen contractor, engineering, and technical service personnel designated as U.S. Navy Technicians.
(2) Civilian employees of contractors and subcontractors operating under U.S. Government contracts.
(3) Dependents of personnel enumerated in paragraph (a) (1) and (2) of this section when accompanying their sponsor outside the continental United States or in Alaska.
(b) Care authorized.
(1) Beneficiaries identified in paragraph (a) (1) and (2) of this section may be provided emergency care in naval MTFs for illnesses and injuries occurring at work in or outside the United States.
(2) While serving outside the continental United States or in Alaska, where facilities are not otherwise available in reasonably accessible and appropriate non-Federal facilities, beneficiaries identified in paragraph (a) (1), (2), and (3) of this section may receive hospitalization and necessary outpatient services in naval MTFs on a reimbursable basis. Except for beneficiaries in paragraph (a)(1) of this section who are serving aboard naval vessels, all others enumerated may only be hospitalized for acute medical and surgical conditions, exclusive of nervous, mental, or contagious diseases or those requiring domiciliary care. Routine dental care, other than dental prosthesis and orthodontia, is authorized on a space available basis provided facilities are not otherwise available in reasonably accessible and appropriate non-Federal facilities.
(c) Charges and collection. Care is authorized on a reimbursable basis. Complete and submit, per subpart J, a DD 7 (Report of Treatment Furnished Pay Patients, Hospitalization Furnished, part A) or DD 7A (Report of Treatment Furnished Pay Patients, Outpatient Treatment, part B) when outpatient or inpatient care is rendered.