32 CFR 842.65 - Delegations of authority.
(1) The Judge Advocate General.
(2) The Deputy Judge Advocate General.
(3) Director of Civil Law.
(4) Chief, Deputy Chief and Branch Chiefs, Claims and Tort Litigation staff.
(5) SJA of the Air Force component commands of the U.S. geographic combatant commands.
(6) SJAs of single base GCMs and GCMs in PACAF and USAFE.
(7) The SJA of each Air Force base, station and fixed installation.
(8) Any other judge advocate designated by The Judge Advocate General.
(b)Redelegation of authority. A settlement authority may redelegate it to a subordinate judge advocate or civilian attorney in writing.
(c)Authority to reduce, withdraw, and restore settlement authority. Any superior settlement authority may reduce, withdraw, or restore delegated authority.
Title 32 published on 09-Jun-2018 03:52
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 32 CFR Part 842 after this date.