32 CFR 842.71 - Delegations of authority.
(a) Reimbursement authority. The following individuals have delegated authority to reimburse or pay a pro rata share of a claim or object to a claim in any amount:
(1) The Secretary of the Air Force.
(2) The Judge Advocate General.
(3) The Deputy Judge Advocate General.
(4) The Chief of Civil Law.
(5) Chief, Deput Chief, and Branch Chiefs, Claims and Tort Litigation Staff.
(6) The SJAs and Deputy SJAs of PACAF, USAFE, 5th Air Force, Lajes Field, and 9th Air Force (for CENTCOM).
(b) Redelegation of authority. A settlement authority may redelegate his or her authority to a subordinate judge advocate or civilian attorney in writing.
(c) Authority to reduce, withdraw, and restore settlement authority. Any superior settlement authority may reduce, withdraw, or restore delegated authority.