32 CFR 884.1 - Authority.
A general court martial convening authority (GCMCA) may authorize delivery of a member of that command to Federal or state civil authorities. The GCMCA may delegate this authority to an installation or equivalent commander. See AFPD 51-10, Making Military Personnel, Employees, and Dependents Available to Civilian authorities, 1 paragraphs 8 and 9 for sources of authority.
1 Air Force publications may be obtained through NTIS, 5285 Port Royal Road, Springfield, VA 22161, if not available online at http://afpubs.hq.af.mil.
- 32 CFR 884.9 — Requests for Custody of Members Stationed Outside the United States.
- 32 CFR 884.4 — Release on Bail or Recognizance.
- 32 CFR 884.12 — Delays in Returning Members to the United States.
- 32 CFR 884.3 — Placing Member Under Restraint Pending Delivery.
- 32 CFR 884.14 — Compliance With Court Orders by Civilian Employees and Family Members.